Attention Pet Related Vendors...
Reserve Space in 2013 • Pay in 2014!
Reserve your booth space at the Northern Indiana Pet Expo by paying the security deposit fee of $50 by December 31, 2013. Then pay your booth fee in full by January 31, 2014. This discount is for regular exhibitor or artist booth space only and does not include electrical or any other additional charge including the security deposit. Does not include non-profit, shelter or rescue booth space. To take advantage of this offer, return the Exhibitor Booth Packet (download below) with $50 deposit by December 31, 2013.
Record Number of Attendees at 2013 Pet Expo!
Thanks to all our sponsors, vendors, volunteers, and expo attendees for making the Northern Indiana Pet Expo a great place to be! Many pets have found new homes making our goal for the expo a success.
Discover Northern Indiana Pet Expo!
Bringing pet lovers in our community a marketplace of pet and pet lover delights in addition to informational demonstrations and entertainment.
• Adults: $5.00
• Seniors & Children (6 to 12): $3.00
• Children (5 & under): Free
• Healthy & Altered Dogs & Cats: $1.00
Watch performances during both days by Tony Hoard and his K-9 Crew Trick Dog Show. As seen on America's Got Talent, Good Morning America, and Animal Planet, this team of high-energy canines will perform extreme sports, stunts, and choreographed moves that will win the hearts of any age.
Kid's Activity Zone
Kids any age can visit the activity zone:
• Pony rides - small donation to Shadarobah Horse Rescue
• Moon walk - free for kids
• Coloring books on pets
Leashed Pets Welcome!
Healthy spayed or neutered dogs and cats over the age of one with a signed General Release Agreement form and contained on a non-retractable leash or carrier will be admitted. This form will also be available at the Information table at the expo. Please read the release for details. Sorry, no other family pets will be allowed inside the expo.
Want to help
Bringing a pet with you to the Expo? Make sure your pet is "Pet Approved".
Pet Approved dogs or cats must meet the following requirements:
• Be a healthy dog or cat
• On a non-retractable leash or in a carrier
• Over the age of one
• Spayed or neutered
• Current on vaccinations
• Signed release form
• Thousands of people attended and hundreds of family pets
• Attendance was up 43% from previous year
• Thousands of dollars in advertising ran on television, radio, print and on-line to promote the event
• Over 100 booths of pet-related products and/or services
• Lots of freebies given away
• News stations provided media coverage during the event and was shown on the late and next day news
• The largest pet adoption event of Northern Indiana
• Limited sponsorship opportunities are available. Download our Sponsor pdf file.
Thanks to a wide support of our community for contributions to our Pet Expo.
• Fort Wayne Subaru
• Indiana's News Center
• K105 FM
• Paint The Town Graphics
• Petco Foundation
• D.O. McComb & Sons Pet Service
• Paul Davis Restoration
• Paint The Town Graphics
• Tower Bank
• J & K Communications, Inc.
• A Party Apart
• Excell Color Graphics
• Patterson Riegel Advertising
• Hoosier Metal Recycling
• Angola Motorsport Speedway
• Sean Quillen